View Single Post
Old 07-27-2021, 10:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had yesterday my first experience with a relevant streamer and me and my grand daugther got both banned.
my grandchild wich is 13 convinced me to return to wow pvp new season and be her partner on arena. so i made a character wich never realy played a resto druid . and we both climbed to 2100 .
We squared 2 times in a row agaisnt a top brass NA steamer wich on my opinion was trying to boost a arms warrior and we trampled over em with ridic ease.

2 hours later we got both banned from wow , and after i send a email the official answer was we boths ervin a ban for stream snipin .

i did send a email with how possible we did it on a random game generator as arena is supposed to be . but so far no answer.

so after i talked down my grand daugther i started to think, how is possible streamers on mmos has such privileges.
Was your daughter a warrior with mortal strike and you were a resto druid using bear charge stun with cyclone? If so, that duo team ruined my experience in arenas being as broken as they were in Burning Crusade. Sorry your suspended. The suspension will be over quick. Blizzard has bigger problems anyway.