View Single Post
Old 07-02-2019, 08:57 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybee12874 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honest question! I want to get my faction up at some point for this as well. I am assuming the Warrens is the best place to get it? Of course I don't want to be an ass about it. Wouldn't the best approach be to buff the shit out of the newbies and just tag their mobs with something tiny like burst of fire? In that scenario everybody wins. Of course, I'm a Druid and not a Monk haha.
It depends on what the newbies want (and how much work you want to do), since apparently some people don't like being PL'd. Your way would work but takes some effort to individually hit each kobold with whatever dumb spell you want, especially if they're mowing through them with thorns.

Instead of tagging each mob, you can buff the newbies and tell them to just bumrush groups of kobolds and you'll keep them healed. You'll get faction hits for healing them, no risk of stealing kills, and it won't require as much targeting. I guess you might run low on mana depending on how often they need heals. Venril Sathir pants would be very useful here, you can buff with the clicky and then just use the clicky to heal them as well.