View Single Post
Old 08-09-2020, 07:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most times the staff don’t alert you at all until they have already observed in invis. If you’re gonna troll at least do it about something that’s not so easily proved false
Do you get reported often? Do you report often? I personally do not.

I have had one encounter, and it was very apparent to everyone in my group that the GM had contacted who ever filled out the complaint, that that group suddenly started playing like pussies, and our group was suddenly getting bitched out by a GM for another group stealing our pulls.

But you know what? At the end of the day, I bet those guys eventually got banned. Both individuals did the same shit every single day, even after that encounter, and both disappeared suddenly about 2 weeks ago, having never reached level 50. I really, really, really think they got reported enough times for the GMs to recognize that they were the problem.

Just such a bitch mode to be all-gangster and start stealing pulls and start talking shit afterwards, and then run to the cops like a fucking pussy ass bitch.