View Single Post
Old 09-07-2021, 09:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Taiwan will eventually be invaded.

I have no doubt the Taiwanese will kill a lot of Communists, and make the campaign as painful for the CCP as possible. But eventually Taiwan will succumb.

The CCP can only invade during October or April because that's when the water in the strait is calm enough for them to make a crossing.

Afghanistan and the weakness of Biden has emboldened the CCP. If I was the CCP, I'd invade Taiwan next month because I don't think the US will do anything to stop it.

The first hours of invasion, CCP will activate their sleeper agents in Taiwan and possibly do a decapitation strike on high ranking Taiwanese politicians and Taiwan Military leadership. They will bombard Taiwan with missiles and bombers. Taiwan will probably put up a good fight, but time and manpower isn't in their favor.

If I was Taiwan, I'd create some nuclear weapons quick to keep the CCP on their side of the strait.

The PLA have carrier killing missiles to keep the US out of the war. Not to mention all the ballistic missiles they got pointed at Guam.
hiow come they dont already have nukes? even north korea has nukes now