View Single Post
Old 08-21-2017, 05:50 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jejukin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here's a question for everyone else, those who want the roll to work - if this has to be player enforced, is there an enforcement mechanism that won't violate server rules?

For example, can we adopt broadly agreed upon sanctions among the top guilds (who as far as I can tell were all on board) against the players who disregard the roll (do not group, do not buy from/ sell to) or even against guilds who refuse to drop said players and/or help them with the encounter after their ill-gotten turn in? Or would such political agreements amongst players and guilds violate a server rule?
Having CLASSIC server rules on a CLASSIC server would be a good idea. Ridiculous that his is still going on and has been for years.

The CLASSIC PnP meant you could not monopolize a spawn, its the only reason there were lists in classic. If the PNP hadn't existed (as I've proved it did) the servers would have been as toxic as this is when it comes to rare spawns.

A few ignorant people will argue that "PnP was never enforced" or "I played for 55 hundred years and don't remember PNP", it was, your memory sucks, theres a threadnaught in bugs which I started suggesting that there was Lazy Aggro in Kunark and Velious, its a threadnaught because it was filled with people with vested interests trying to lie, pretend, or ignorantly claiming LA didn't exist, it did and while it took 3 or more years to convince people it was added.

PNP is the same, it was an essential part of the classic experience.
Last edited by Ikon; 08-21-2017 at 05:55 AM..