View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 08:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordbear [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aye, think I watched it already. It's a good resource for how to handle the camp but iirc it doesn't say how to get to it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gotcha. Sorry. I've done so many videos in HS, many of which arent around anymore, that I can't always remember what is on any given one.

When I was in there frequently, I was definitely using the gnome trick to get in and calming live stuff to ivu to the camp, looking through walls to watch for pathers (I used bind sight to learn things initially in safety), as others said. I only used corpsed keys for CRs if I couldn't reach from outside or the tunnels, or didn't want to run to the outpost to get my backup charisma gear/dots/water, or if I needed to quickly corpse loot and get back in fast, etc.

Sometimes it was worth it to kill live or slime mobs near entrance until they respawned undead even, but that was a long time ago when it was just a few soloers going into south usually. Not sure if groups come through more often now and wipe out everything.

When you want a change of pace, try hs east. The back room is harder to get into than south but if you're just killing one PH per cycle, the fight is as safe in east and with less competition. I'm sure I detail getting in and the camp in the video I did of it. It might be part of a DS video.