Thread: Derubael
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2014, 01:32 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sorry, did someone get something restored? Who was that again? My log shows a total of 0 restores right now. Maybe the database fairy did it instead, since he's the only one that could feasibly track all the shit that's been traded around lately.

In regards to characters, AFAIK we have always restored characters so long as there is a database GM around to assist in their reinstatement. I was told by Rogean that it was something we always did, but sometimes people had to wait stupidly long amounts of time because we didn't have anyone around to do them. Maybe this is what you guys mean...?

For the last year we've been pretty consistent, and have remained that way the entire time I've been a GM (if I'm remembering correctly). But if you guys want to keep talking about the past as if it matters now that things are going well, I'm ok with that too.
Deru, what's the reason that staff prefers to keep all incidents & the response to them quiet? It seems like you fine folks could reduce a hell of a lot of forum trolling & stress on yourselves if infractions & punishments were more transparent. It's really ridiculous the amount of stuff trolls are able to make up about the CSR staff here, and with incidents like Amelinda it's not terribly hard to believe some of the stories either. I honestly believe it hurts server growth to have this kind of stuff so rampant in the forums.