Thread: Is there a God?
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2019, 08:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathrydar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do not believe in the "big bang" either. It is laughable when I think about it and the name is so pathetically infantile, it damn near makes me cry! I think what is has always been. We just can't wrap our heads around that so we make up excuses and place "time" (another man-made concept) as a placeholder for what was believe was.

But nothing was, everything only is.
Do you deny the universe is expanding? We have evidence of it and that there was an event that sparked it. Look into what the Doppler effect is and the red shift that implies expansion. The Big Bang is simply the best we have to go by. We have a bit of evidence for it unlike any other theory that I’m aware of.

The law of nature and reality seems to say that every scale forms a cycle of expansion and contraction. Even the universe itself. Even your body and mind. You start out infantile then you evolve into a full person only to collapse into yourself in old age. We seem to be in the expansion phase of our universe but eventually it will collapse. We can’t really fathom this as humans just like we can’t really fathom what reality could be before matter and distinction existed.