View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 02:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We highly advise always checking with the NPC prior to doing the quest and before turn-ins... The wiki is wrong a lot.

Loramin can do wiki updates, you can PM him.
/em tips hat to Menden

I was about to make the changes, but it looks like Grylock took the initiative and edited the wiki after all. Awesome sauce! Grylock I'd love to reward that initiative in-game with a starting item in appreciation: let me know your class is and what meaningfully gear (if any) you have already and I'll see what I can dig up (I'd say PM me but I think you might be so new you can't send private messages yet, so posting back here is fine).

Quote:
Originally Posted by grylock [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The P99 wiki hints at there being non-Project1999 content, but doesn't specify what that is exactly.
The story there is that someday the wonderful dev team here will finally complete their magnum opus, ie. a perfect re-creation of Everquest 1999-2001. They still have a major patch (Chardok Revamp), a few minor patches, and probably a long backlog of issues, so when that will happen is anyone's guess.

When it does there are plans to release a new "perfectly classic server" using that code (often called "Green"). Once that happens Blue will be a bit more of a "playground" for the devs, and they have mentioned the possibility of custom classic-themed content being added. Since that content will be "classically themed" many people think there's a chance that quests like this (which are classic in theme) will get completed, but that's pure speculation.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 08-10-2018 at 02:40 PM..