View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 10:08 AM
Sarnak

The chiropractor didn't diagnose me with a muscle imbalance, it was something I had noticed on my own and was working on prior to the injury that's keeping me out of the gym at the moment, and also affecting my daily life (to the point where I can barely get socks on in the morning, but that's getting easier as recovery progresses.)

What they DID diagnose was 3 bulging disks, two of which back in proper position with the third being worked back in and making good progress on that. What they did recommend to help speed things along is sitting as little as possible since it inhibits healing and moving as much as possible, but avoiding lifting anything heavy at the moment, which I am doing. I even rearranged my EQ setup to be able to walk around as I play since otherwise that's hours on end of sitting.

Though pink if you're curious as to what I regularly did for legs, the answer is back squats, barbell hip thrust, used to do lunges but they were hard on my knees so I switched to reverse lunges, calf raises and on my back days I do deadlifts, typically 2-3 days after leg day.