View Single Post
Old 02-06-2016, 07:46 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why wouldnt they let a full member bid on loot? What did they say?
I could bid, but nothing was ever available. Over a period of 3 months there was nothing I could bid on. Everything either went to loot council or ended up split to Asgard since every single raid they're right there with us taking half the loot.

Quote:
Other than they "loot council" the good items to 15% of the guild for virtually no dkp loss. Seems like a lot of Forsaken are slaving away for a select few.
Yep, thats how it works. Loot council gives everything good to a few people at little cost and they retain their DKP to outbid everyone on the rest of the stuff.

Quote:
I keep getting tells about Umbrella/Detoxx drama causing a guild split
What happened is that Umbrella talked a bunch of shit to Giselle/Madmoiselle who selflessly updates all the Forsaken DKP information. Basically just treating her like any other member who isn't part of the inner circle, except he fucked up because everyone loves Madm and she almost solely makes the guild function. Tons of people complained, brought up the same old unanswered issues regarding loot council, etc, etc.

Detoxx was forced to demote Umbrella even though everyone wanted them out of the guild. No doubt they'll be back as an officer in a few months.

I'd love for a PR person to explain what I did wrong too. In my experience a guild full member forum is exactly the place to openly discuss issues you might have with the guild. I'm guessing Forsaken PR will claim I should have gone to an officer or something so they could sweep it under the rug.

I didn't want to talk to an officer, I wanted to talk to my guild.