View Single Post
Old 01-24-2020, 10:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've never rolled an Erudite Caster before but I have played an Erudite Paladin (Where the 5 points in agility at creation makes sense

I've scoured threads and there doesn't seem to be a clear consensus. The discussions are never class specific. Just a generalized "If you're an Erudite you must put 5 points into Agility)

I understand sub 75 AGI gives a significant hit to AC, but on a Necro for example does this really matter? You're not really tanking and you're a cloth class. It's not like you're rolling in AC to begin with and your gear does not give much AC anyways

Wouldn't those 5 points be better spent elsewhere?
I'd do the agility I think. You don't make a habit of getting hit, no, but when a FD fails and you need to survive until you can try again? When a charm breaks and you're suddenly being beat on? If you're trying to split a camp up and something goes wrong? If you're lifetap tanking something once in a blue moon? When you're on a CR or otherwise have no +agi gear? Those seem like enough reason to put the 5 points in there.

Chanter yes even moreso than necro.

Mage? Meh.

Wiz? Nah.
Last edited by Tecmos Deception; 01-24-2020 at 11:12 AM..