View Single Post
Old 02-08-2023, 11:39 AM
Planar Protector

https://web.archive.org/web/20020811...e=35&id=406989

Quote:
Submited by: Quiqui On: 11/6/2001 11:11:56 AM Rank: worst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 best
HELP - I need a white dragon scale, killed Vox four times now no scales, I petitioned. Guide answers with "Vox does not drop the scale every time, however we have added a quest to receive a white dragon scale to make the bard epic slightly easier" and wouldn't give me any more information.

I asked everyone and their mother and came across 2 leads

1 - it might involve turning a white dragonscale cloak BACK into a white dragon scale
2 - it might begin in the hole. i'm going to run a halfling down to nortlav and hail him...hmmm

if ANYONE has ANY information, please click my name and EMAIL ME !

~Quiqui Bodae
Minstrel of the 55th song
<Royals> of Veeshan
https://web.archive.org/web/20030327...e=35&id=516047

Quote:
White Dragon Scale - HELP [Subscribe to this document]
Quiqui Bodae | 11/7/2001 6:40:55 PM

OK - There is a QUEST to receive a white dragon scale. A Guide told me this when I petitioned that Vox didn't drop a scale. The guide refused to share any more info, so I asked everyone I could possibly think of that would know, and got TWO leads -

1. Part of it has to do with the hole...maybe nortlav? has anyone hailed him with good faction?

2. It MIGHT involve turning a White Dragon Scale Cloak back into a White Dragon Scale...as you know the cloaks dropped in value whereas the scales SOARED when the epics came out...on Veeshan cloaks go for 50k and scales for 80-100. I have no further info on this.

IF ANYONE FINDS OUT ANYTHING ON THIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW! GETTING LOWBIES TOGETHER FOR VOX EVERY WEEK IS GETTING OLD!

Quiqui Bodae
55th Bard on Veeshan
<Royals>
dancingseul@yahoo.com
Quote:
Submited by: Anonymous On: 11/23/2001 4:33:56 AM Rank: worst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 best
Sources of White dragon scale:

Vox
Gornaire
Scale Keeper (Rare drop)
Some white dragon in VP
https://web.archive.org/web/20011226....shtml?id=6364

Quote:
QUEST??? Reply... By: Anonymous
Posted @ Fri, Nov 9th 1:19 PM 2001 Score: Default[2.00]
I was told by a guide that there is a quest to receive a white scale, but the stupid guide would not say anymore...i asked around and a couple of people said they had heard something similar...

the two rumours were -
1) it might involve turning a white dragonscale cloak (50k on veeshan) back into a white dragon scale (100k on veeshan).
2) it begins in the hole.

now, i have read every site i could find, and no one has said anything about hailing mr nortlav. i am taking a halfling down there today if vox doesn't drop her scale (this'll be third time i've killed her) and hoping he's up to be hailed. if he isn't, i'll get a guild group to kill yael and then hold the camp till he pops, maybe faction song will be enough to give me the quest...

~quiqui bodae

Quote:
many of you dont know what you are talking about Reply... By: Anonymous
Posted @ Fri, Aug 10th 4:24 PM 2001 Score: Decent[3.00]
The red dragon scale is used in the BARD EPIC, WARRIOR EPIC, and to make the RED DRAGONSCALE BREASTPLATE. Talendor, Nagafen, Nortlav.

The white dragon scale is used for the BARD EPIC, and to make the WHITE DRAGONSCALE CLOAK. Comes from Vox, and Gorenaire, possibly Nortlav.

The green dragon scale is used for the WARRIOR EPIC. It drops off Severilous in Emerald Jungle. It is also reported to drop of Nortlav, and possibly Hoshkar in Veeshan's Peak, though I doubt it comes from Hoshkar.

The EMERALD dragon scale is used for the EMERALD DRAGONSCALE TUNIC. The EMERALD dragon scale drops off Wuoshi in Wakening Lands. Wuoshi spawns at the port in and is on CoV (Claws of Veeshan) faction.