View Single Post
Old 02-09-2023, 04:46 PM
Planar Protector

Pretty sure the fundamental issue has been explained before.

There's always lag between you and the server, no matter how good your connection is. If you cap when you think you have 5% HP, you might not actually have 5% HP on the server: you're actually dead on the server, but your client doesn't know it yet. Because your client thinks you're still alive, it lets you use up the cap charge, but then when everything gets synced up you're dead because you died before the click.

All that being said, if this problem is happening more in SG, or more often than it used to, or whatever, that might be a legitimate bug. I'm just saying, capping out and still dying (but using the charge) is a "normal" thing in our ancient computer game, because of how it was designed. The only solution is to cap when you're at 10% HP (or some higher number; I don't know exactly when you're capping).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.