Thread: rustle ui
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 06:43 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rredd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reading the posts about crashes rings a bell for me. I've had some crashing/hanging during corpse recovery post death.

Para99: Are you saying it's unfixable? or is it an artifact of the bags open inventory page?

Is there a good substitute inventory page that fits the general look/feel of rustle UI that doesnt have open bags in it? I'm loving the feel of this UI and it integrates very nicely with NParse. I wish GINA timers looked more natural with it. Maybe I can fiddle with Gina to make it look cleaner...
It's very specific to the open bags. It's unfixable as long as the open bags are active in the UI. I use open bags in a UI I made for myself, I consider it a worthy tradeoff but I understand why some people don't.

I haven't downloaded this UI and looked at how it's written but there's a specific set of EQType's that are used for open bag slots on Titanium and a few other clients and the EQTypes themselves are bugged, that's why they were one of the few EQType's that got changed in later clients.

It's really simple to remove if you Ctrl+F the <EQType>251</EQType>, take note of whatever the <InvSlotItem=""> that EQType is linked to, scroll to the bottom and delete <Pieces></Pieces> associated with EQtype's 251-300. It's usually 80 lines. Probably should do it with a copied UI folder and make sure it loads in game in case you delete the wrong line.