View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 09:34 AM
Large Rat

Default When I said re-texturing

When I said re-texturing I was referring to the world... not the models. Like I said before. When It comes to the luclin models... I could care less.

My interest was in the arguments for and against. In my opinion Turning on Luclin models would increase rather than decrease the sheer number of players who want to platy what they would otherwise consider to be a great server. There are people out there who would play this server if they had the new models and world textures. (World textures are easy by the way and there are plenty of threads devoted to going just that)

I also can respect and understand the lost feeling of accomplishment with the whole armor argument. but you can't just scream "Classic"... Unless of course every single one of you using that argument is using the bone ass ugly one big ass chat window no damned options whatsoever UI that goes along with it.

In my mind the "Classic" to EQ is far more about game content over texture or models... Things like which spells stack with which and the un-nerfing of gear. on that note I think the This server is near outstanding with the exception of my beloved boats.

The bottom line is... THIS IS NOT YOUR SERVER... It's Just the server you CHOOSE to play on. Input is great, but fighting over it is not only stupid... You could be spending your time farming Hill Giants.