View Single Post
Old 10-11-2019, 06:02 PM
Fire Giant

A few things missing.

IB raided with Europa for a while, eventually merging and changing name to Transatlantic Rampage.

For 2-3 months (I think?) before Kunark dropped, Vesica Dei raided with DA versus IB/TR.

At Kunark release, all raiding stopped during the gold rush. The DA/VD alliance explicitly ended at Kunark drop, as VD chose not to merge. DA guild leader did want to merge, and merged the guild into TMO, creating the TMO of Kunark era. In early Kunark it was TR vs TMO; TR allied with VD but eventually left for EQ Mac. VD eventually folded and most of it merged into BDA; BDA initially used this influx of raid toons to compete with TMO and had some initial successes but wore down quickly, leading to aforementioned split to FE. FE had intermittent/moderate success versus TMO, bolstered initially by some returning IB/TR members.

IB re-formed on the server and began fielding more players for joint raids with FE. At a certain point IB wanted to be in charge and FE was about to merge into IB but the idea was floated of a merge to TMO instead. That merge helped revive a TMO that had gotten a bit stagnant on the lack of new endgame content.

I was at fault for the VD security breach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Myuharin <Force of Will> & Myuharin the Revenant
Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth View Post
6 hybrids in one group.. i believe you may actually LOSE experience per kill.