View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 05:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The 2 handed patch is within the scope of this server’s timeline. It’ll happen eventually.
^ This.

It has been stated that the Blue server will be patched all the way through Velious. It was also stated that the Blue server has essentially been the beta server for the project. These comments led into the discussion of the possibility of a Recycle (Green) server, in which they would open a new server to run along the timeline of live and it would be easy to manage at that point due to having all of the code already in place for rollout. Further along in the discussion, when the Green server hit EOL, they would possibly dump the characters onto Blue and start the next cycle on Green.

This was all stated some time ago and I haven't been around much since it was announced, so I have no clue if anything has changed. Unless it has, the patch containing the 2-hander buff should be rolled out when the devs get around to it. If I have the time later, I'll hunt the link down with this information.