Thread: SK roles
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2020, 12:44 PM
Fire Giant

I am Vineslier Orges SK. And tbh Immunity to stun is just 2 amazing. I was barb warrior for tanking as well. Getting stunned all the time sucks. But in long scheme of things, tank being stunned isn't a huge issue. As long as you have agro ur golden. For anyone creating an SK now, personally I'd think Dark elf is the way to go. The high int, which less face it later in game mana pool is a huge thing to SK. Plus added benefit of Ring of dead use.

Trolls are nice for regen, but meh when u get a fungi troll regen won't be nearly as big.

For your question though. There is a lot of times FD fails, and not getting stunned while finally getting off that 2nd cast is nice. but very situational

End result play what you want. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Last edited by drackgon; 08-13-2020 at 12:50 PM..