View Single Post
Old 07-12-2020, 02:30 PM
Aviak

its too funny how this is worded ....Foh is based off..if u are a " friend' everyone else is wrong..prior Monday to this issue guild officers along with other left this guild because of an issue that was brought forward.yet the gl replies like this
We don't tolerate harassment.( really , many tells were not sent to a guild member who accicidentally rolled and was given permission to loot, so many nasty tells that he quit the guild on the spot) The only person "removed" recently was an 100% officer agreed removal. Remarkably, when the O's went to hunt this person down for removal, they already removed themselves 9 too funny went o hunt this person down. This particular member was crude, rude, and socially unacceptable ( thsi part is the sadiest as u will see in a discord msg sent to me afetr a conflict on a camp , which i may mention some guild members came to defend me) We warned several times,( really warned severa time, show me those screenshots) but oh well.( this comment alone defines this gl attitude towards anyone but her 58 year old self

If you have something else to say, feel free to send me a /tell in game. If it is legit, I'll address it.( if its legit soo funny. her oh wait his way of keeping this guilds lack of social graces to be kept a secret.
.......Got sent screenshots of an altercation you had with someone from venerate. I don’t care who was right or wrong. I have to deal with these guys in the UN and don’t need crap coming from other guild leaders about our members. I’m gonna have a problem with that because you represent us even when u go off the handle Mano y Mano against another player. I went to bat for you making you full member because you have been pretty chill lately. I don’t need to be dealing with unwanted shit while working out shit in the UN.(edited)
[12:58 AM]
Moving forward. If someone from another guild steals a camp, causes problems, or you are about to go off, send an officer a tell. They will tell me and I will tell that guild what’s going on. It’s that easy.

so sadly you all should have handled this is a different way, i cant log into my main for the tells even a week after.