View Single Post
Old 07-12-2020, 06:00 PM
Aviak

lol ! Peral you never cease to amaze me...

So here's the lowdown...

Peral is behavioural... we love him... but eventually there comes a time where you cross a line with guildies and the negativity you bring into the culture of your guild. Peral is generally a great cleric, however he's been warned a few times by officers for his use of explative language and harassment of other memebers in guild (myself included). I don't really care what he says... we just want to keep our guild positive and family fun...

If you have any questions please message me in game at Ezeakiell ... no i do not harass anyone... no I don't have the energy or care about this to even think of being a bad player. I am trying to bring green community to a positive place not feed into this bait Peral has set up for me... if it wasn't for my GL letting me know Peral was "at it again", i would be here...

Love to you all... this is just a simply just a behavioural cleric who doesn't enjoy the fact he lost a roll on gear. Rules where agreed upon and explained before raid. When you lose, we do not condone /telling the winner that they are X,Y,Z etc... (you know, really bad words). Peral was on his 3rd warning for this on that raid. We had enough. Bye peral. When you straigthen up a bit please reapply I miss your crankiness [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]