View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 01:16 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtischoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hallo, I have some questions about monks, mostly FD and pulling.

While FDed: (These assume successful FD)
If I get healed, will the mobs aggro the healer, or me? What about buffs?

If I FD while a caster is casting, and then the spell hits me, does it break FD? Does it work the same if it is a debuff? dd? dot?

Are there any throwing weps that have a better range than shruikens? Or do all throwing items have the same range?

I have the hotkey:

/attack off
/doability # (fd)
/doability # (sneak)

I put /pause .2 inbetween the 2 /doabilities because if I failed FD it was giving me the sneak message b4 the fd fail message which I thought was weird.
Someone mentioned that I should also add another /doability to turn sneak off.

Any info would be very helpful. Thanks.
Want to tell you that i have about ready for wiki a little Basic pulling guide, wich will solve that problems.

If you are FD (and success) you can be healed or buffed, noone will agro, just make sure that heals/buffs stops before you stand up.

If a detrimental spell hits you (even if ressisted) will broke your FD, you're still in agro.

Antonian Javelins are your best friends, are not cheap, are crafted by human monks, 250 range besides the 50 range of shurikens.

Hope all question a get solveds with this, but feel free to tell me in-game, Rupertox.