View Single Post
Old 09-28-2020, 05:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's been pointless to list any flaws about Trump. He could go on a killing spree on camera and his cult following will do any kind of mental gymnastics to explain why that was actually a good thing or he didn't mean it that way.
He has many flaws, I think he's a narcissistic brat in many ways. If he went on a murder spree, I would fully condemn it and hope he goes to prison for life.

Conversely, if he personally cures cancer, msnbc will ask "why didn't he do it sooner?!?!"

"Trump achieves world peace"
"Let's riot!!"

The mental gymnastics thing I get, but it goes both ways and it's just insanely more present on the left currently. I don't even know if I'm going to vote, I'm not a republican and I'm not a conservative. Voted for obama twice. I just really can't stand the slimeball tactics being used by democrats and the daily temper tantrums they have over non-issues, and joe biden just fuckin sucks. He's been a career politician for like 60 years and has done fuck all for anyone.