View Single Post
Old 09-29-2021, 04:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think I can top that. Mathematically, trying to get more than 50% haste isn't a very good use of your time/money anyway. Let's take a look at probably the best high delay weapon out there players will equip, Tantor's Tusk (50/60).

At 50% Haste, your delay is reduced to 40, which is already 66.67% of the possible delay reduction you can get. At 75% Haste, your delay becomes 34, so you have only gained an additional 6 delay for 25% Haste.

Haste has diminishing returns, and it only gets worse with faster delay weapons. So realistically trying to get a super high haste value isn't a great use of your time/money anyway, unless you really want to parse as high as humanly possible. To cut Wurmslayer's delay by 10 (half of the possible reduction), you only need 34% Haste, which a Seahorse Belt would cover completely. 31% would get you to 30.5, but I think it would round up to 31 at that point.
If you are twinking tho, yeli head was fairly cheap when I raided I don’t see it being that expensive now and lvl 5 usable. Never have to worry about haste on ya alt again. For monks grey suade shoes the same, dirt nothing and lvl 1 obtainable. Actually for a raider grey suade shoes maybe easier then the 30k to get a belt.