View Single Post
Old 05-30-2021, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noselacri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They kind of fucked it all up with the absurd abundance of loot. Regular rares drop up to five items at a time (and spawn more often) and raid bosses apparently drop 20+. A streamer also got dragon loot off of a random spite golem, but that was quickly hotfixed, so it appears to have been a bug. The fact that they haven't hotfixed the 5 items from rares and 20+ from raid bosses tells me it's intended and staying. In that light, the server has no real future as it will be so saturated with gear that it'll be a joke. You'll clear NToV twice and get full BIS for the whole guild. It's a joke server already.
Honestly I think it just raises the floor closer to the ceiling. P99 blue also has an absolute glut of items due to its extended time period, but the most desirable items are typically still valuable. For most of p99's lifetime you could pick up certain high end dungeon/raid items for hundreds of pp in EC.

I think it will have the wonderful effect of making all the bot armies and box armies pointless.