View Single Post
Old 04-18-2017, 01:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is the exact reason why these servers are awesome.

Having the GM enforcement here that is adamant to be involved and resolute to stop short of a true rotation, is why this server is a clusterfuck.

Why do you want GMs to involve themselves in camp or raid disputes. The game is far more clean if people resolve it themselves rather than going on telling the volunteer hall monitor to solve their dispute for them like a petulant child. Boo hoo some group that has more DPS than yours started to pull from your camp, keep on top of your spawns and that won't happen.

Plus... these raid rules...
I'll take you back to 2014.
VP no rules.
Outside VP No limit of people on spawn camp out wherever (includes right next to ct, which was my fav)
Trains was a no go but it was generally accepted that trak trains was way of the land, just had to not get caught. This was pre fte. Even if you got FTE you couldn't be sure so usually it was yellow txt (xp) group hurrying to do the quest or what not before the rulings came back. That was about the extent of every petition "who's fte" now with the shouts we should just go back to way it was before with minimal GM intervention unless something was super blatant.

Only rule I promote at this point is no re-fte which sirken took care (fuckin a/a rule lawyered that rule into existence prolly dumbest one I've ever heard) and the 1 hour lock which should be extended to two imo, I feel 1 hour for all but a/a/r is almost out of the question but in the end casuals don't really show up to contest so who knows.