View Single Post
Old 04-18-2017, 01:22 PM
Kobold

[QUOTE=Daldaen;2509047]This is the exact reason why these servers are awesome.

Having the GM enforcement here that is adamant to be involved and resolute to stop short of a true rotation, is why this server is a clusterfuck.

Why do you want GMs to involve themselves in camp or raid disputes. The game is far more clean if people resolve it themselves rather than going on telling the volunteer hall monitor to solve their dispute for them like a petulant child.

Any MMO needs GM's. Its a silly comparison, but just like in RL you need cops.
People that play EQ generally dont resolve issues in that clean kind of manner (a few exceptional players will) they train you they nerd rage, they do anything they can to get what THEY want. This server is by FAR the best version of EQ that we have found. If TLP servers from Daybreak are so awesome why do they keep remaking them? Why do they all bomb after 4 months?

I will admit that the lawyerquest in p99 raid scene is WAY out of control. I could never play lawyerquest cause fuck DLing fraps fuck paying attention to logs, but TBH I dont even play this game enough to worry about the lawyerquest cause i just log in for fun and play with good people and occasionally ill go to some raids with the guild with the most reason (Rustle)

The pulling from other peoples camp is no issue to me. It happens all day everyday in p99 i just go find something else to pull. The games just no fun when there is no mutual respect between players and guilds. Youll never see people work together in Daybreak like you do in P99.