View Single Post
Old 07-03-2019, 12:13 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoricL1222 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looking for advise on fitting into a new guild to fill a open niche. I am an active player on blue just wanna try a server where people are not perma camped on everything.
Welcome! Red has its own set of challenges but also rewards. I'd suggest starting something that can solo and port, like a druid or to a lesser extend wizard. That isn't a MUST, hell I started from scratch as a paladin in rags, so anything is possible, but in retrospect a caster would have been quality of life in a place where ports and binds can be hard to come by at times.

Look up the guild Sanctuary and feel from to ask for help in ooc (ooc is global on red). Use /roleplay to hide your location and level from possible predators but still display a guild tag, /who is your friend to see who came into your zone. There isnt much of an economy but people do trade in ooc, so bonechips spider silk etc isnt going to do you much good getting your newbie spell money so check out some alternative ways to make plat (sisters camp in lfay for instance).

Good luck.
Last edited by Lowlife; 07-03-2019 at 12:18 AM..