View Single Post
Old 12-20-2019, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mentioned the other day that doing a:

/random 1 - ## <- Character Level

could be a better way to go at Scout/Ring rolls.

Some people seemed to like the idea. (the level 60's)
And obviously the sub 60's are going to hate the idea.

This would give level 60 toons a slightly better chance at winning these contested rolls over the endless amount of shit alts and bots anywhere from level 45-55.

I don't expect this to actually go anywhere, but since I typed it up... whatever.
Just like establishing a player agreement, the way to make changes to one actually happen is to "prosthelytize". Convince everyone there that it's a good idea: get as many people as possible to say "I'll do it if everyone else will", then be as charming and persuasive as possible to get the rest on board. Even lone holdouts tend to give in or go away over time, if you can be patient and over time persuade the rest ... but it's not easy.

Just because it's not in their short term best interest doesn't mean lower level players aren't interested in a more fair system ... but you'll have to convince people of that.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 12-20-2019 at 01:36 PM..