View Single Post
Old 10-19-2020, 01:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bellamy admitted to pulling a gun on a teenager who knocked on his door

Very weird perception of tyranny and force from your perspective. I didn’t answer because I would not have allowed either the protests against masks or the later BLM protests. But I didn’t write the constitution, which enshrines the right to assemble and protest in the first amendment. It does not protect a person’s individual right to deny science and become a disease vector

It’s great that you wear a mask. It’s bad that somehow America is unique in the developed world in that we have to even ask our citizens to do so. This isn’t an issue in Japan, Taiwan, France or Spain. Some countries haven’t done well, but at least they tried. We have 500,000 people meeting up for a biker rally in sturgis. It doesn’t make sense and it’s utterly indefensible.
Yeah really shocking that the group of people who are ancestors to folks who risked everything to start the greatest nation the world has seen, don't follow the same rules as the rest of the world. Truly shocking. America is great because of this exact value. If you don't understand this you aren't grasping the beauty of America.

Also what else would you call the government forcing it's citizens to perform a song and dance or face arrest? Seems quite tyrannical to me.