View Single Post
Old 10-19-2020, 02:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You chose to ignore my statement about how I do wear my mask.

Should the police arrest jews who are celebrating outside in larger groups while ignoring protesters? Explain how that's ok.
Of course not. But those two are not the same thing.

Me saying masks should be mandatory during the pandemic =/= we should be so dumb that we arrest religious organizations gathering outdoors. It's apparent protests did not create spikes and it looks like outdoors might be pretty ok if we wear masks, and who knows maybe if only 80, or 20% do. We can find out if we take slow steps back to opening the economy.

What the right (and left!) should be doing is working on clarifying what activities are safe to do outside, what are not, and how to implement them.

What part of that is complicated?

The thing is we cant even get to that step because people are steering the conversation into one about how every medical advisor in the trump campaign is saying one thing and trump and his supporters are saying another.

It's like you're yelling fire in a movie theater in my opinion. What if it got so bad that there were enough people like me that agree'd that it was neccisisary to save lives if we weld you into your homes?

It's self fulfilling prophecy.

Jesus wouldnt ask his followers to just get a disease because it'd own the romans.
Last edited by Jibartik; 10-19-2020 at 02:28 PM..