View Single Post
Old 10-19-2020, 04:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On this you are thoroughly mistaken. I've been threatened with arrest for refusing to wear a mask several times, now. I will not wear one under any circumstances--Uncle Sam can go stuff himself. So far the police who've been called on me have stopped with threats because most of them don't particularly want to be the mask police. Most of them think it's BS too (and in most cases, amusingly enough, aren't wearing 'em themselves). That'll change as soon as the wrong cop (or one having a bad day) happens to be called out. I expect I might spend a night or two in the clink before this is over with. It is a citizen's duty to resist tyranny. Silently "protesting" from the comfort of your own home, risk-free, is not enough, and won't accomplish anything. On this, at least, BLM has the right idea: If you want change, you have to be willing to go out there and put your butt on the line.

Agree with my actions or not, but the threats of arrest are very much real.

Danth
Who threatened to arrest you danth? You are the most mild mannered person around here. I cant imagine you got threatened to be arrested.

Are you telling me that you went into establishments, and had the police called on you by the owners of those establishments? Because they could have done that for any reason they wanted to. If the police came, under any circumstances because they asked you to leave the premises, you'd be threatened with an arrest. (obviously if it was discrimination its different but you not believing in the law is not discrimination, its you not agreeing with the law)

If the police were called because you were not wearing a mask and were asked to by the owner of the establishment you were occupying, and you were threatened to be arrested, could it be because you were asked to leave and you did not and were therefore trespassing? (you dont have to explain to me how the police probably treated you like shit and used excessive force when dealing with you though) (but that has zilch to do with masks.) (In fact masks have zilch to do with tyranny, but the excessive force however does! lol )

You know the old saying, dont let perfet be the enemy of good? Like resisting tyranny is one thing but resisting it like this? that's totally different. It's harming yourself and your community, because you are taking things a little bit too overboard. Anti mask is just the like, stay at home version of rioting during protests.

Like going to jail over masks? Bruh, how about my taxes? If youre going to jail, go to jail over taxes, but masks?? Come on. You start fighting this hard to reduce my taxes by 70-90% and Ill go to the clink with you.
Last edited by Jibartik; 10-19-2020 at 04:45 PM..