View Single Post
Old 01-14-2024, 07:23 PM
Decaying Skeleton

The same thing is happening to me. The only way I was able to play for the last few days was I had to uninstall, then delete all the folders associated with the game(if I left files and folders it would not work), then reinstall. It has been a real PITA.

Doing some troubleshooting, it appears to be related to resolution. I enjoy playing in fullscreen at 3440x1440 144Hz. When I would first get in, I would play with the resolution, then Alt+Enter to get fullscreen, I would then get everything put in place i.e. bags, target, etc, etc. I would play for my session and sit and camp. When I would try to log back in, I would have the issues you stated, I could get to the server select then when I would try to enter the server, the game would go non responsive and I would have to uninstall/reinstall to get back in.

For shits and giggles I thought I would leave it at the default resolution and found I had no issues. I also found that before I camped, if I changed the resolution back to default 1280x720, I also did not have any issues logging back in. Not sure why.

Anyway, not 100% sure if we are having the same issue but the way you described it, it sounded just like what I have been going through. I hope this works and you can get back in to play!

Zeph