Thread: Active Guilds?
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2021, 07:44 PM
Large Rat

Default Salt

My main is Paymon, Leading the recruitment for the guild "Salt".. Im sure plenty have notice a small wave or newbies to the server yes alot of them have found there home with us for now an a few testing the water elsewhere! I came into the potions not thinking oh we are gonna side with these guys or maybe side with this guys it simply wasn't the case. Im first an foremost loyal not to "salt" but to 2 friends of mine that i followed here to play with because i enjoy playing with them on blue almost 2 years ago now just a bunch of monks doing monkey business!!! Salt is a home because we made it one but without our friendship n loyalty to one another its simply a name that has no meaning until we gave it meaning friendship rooting the bonds and building the foundation of what salt is you see before you. we could of before the guild started up and began to grow choose to go one way or the other some of us have made decision in the past an still chooses to remain non bias to either side because from what i came to believe is we were not solely choosing one side from the other for now while we worked on the guild an or members is it true that outsiders have lend a hand of course. If hand that reached out to help some of my fellow brothers n salt came to be apex tomorrow i would respectfully accept with a warming welcome. I just today in P99 discord red section said salt is recruiting anyone an everyone any lvl or creed i have no issues if we have a pred n apex alt taged under the same salt tag with the expectation that all guild rules an be followed an respected. And if they cant a switch booot in the arse will be a knocking! I love red sooo much i never thought id say that but pvp eq is the bees knees... As of now from what i have listend too an heard what people think is true but we are not allied to anyone over another specially not a freaking feud that damn near drowns the server whole with toxicity half the time. KEEP SALT AWAY FROM THAT PLEASE sooo many people are sick of the damn toxic garbage guys PVP raid kill each other for fun an the sport of it what happen to good game or nice one sportsmen ship it is non existent here and its sad. I know some of the officers here got a little worked up about this but im remaining to keep a cool non bias stance an with that continue to work on SALT n try to keep getting new ppl to red like i have been. My final thoughts on all this if one side or the other feels like they are purposely getting teamed up on they are welcome too actually reach out like pred has. Salt will always gratefully accept with hands wide open to any group or guild an fun group up or help kill a epic target with who knows maybe things could be not so toxic one day starts with a step an im willing to try hope some of y'all are too! I hope this is took the away some of the confusion an stopped the wood being put on the fire was meant to calm shit down an explain cause no one figures to asks these days...... end rant :P Tells in game to Paymon or littlesprout for question or to say hey thanks!