View Single Post
Old 10-07-2022, 03:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I'll probably have to buy my Necro Epic.

Right now, I can farm about 500p/hour. Is that decent at level 57?

I need to raise about 250k. That's like 500 hours of farming.

I guess I could do CE groups in Seb?

I obviously don't expect people to give up their money making secrets, but is it more efficient to go after big ticket items or consistently grind away at getting smaller, easier items to sell?
Depends on what you have the stomach for. Back when I was WFH, it was easy to sit at a camp for a rare named spawn with rare loot ( Hierophant's Cloak, JBB, etc) and just kill 1 mob every 28 minutes.

Nowadays, I don't have the stomach for that shit, so I just prefer passive income while exping. (Gem drops, FS weps, etc)

The bigger ticket items are 100% worth it if you have the stomach. Could get lucky and get a rare spawn / rare drop within the first few cycles and make 20k + in one drop.

Or, you could spend 40 hours at a camp before you get a drop. (or give up on the camp)

Best money making is raiding though. Burn the DKP and then sell the loot in EC [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]