View Single Post
Old 01-03-2023, 03:37 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cash Camps for 60 Necros

Are there any cash camps that Necros specifically excel at?

I could farm Adamantite Clubs in HS. Urn MQs don't sell (there's currently a guy who has been trying for over a year now)

Could I solo Cliff Golems? Doubt it. Not without some VP clickies.

Chardok? I always hear about Necros going there.

I'm close to quitting because I'm bored but maybe an interesting cash camp will keep my attention some how...
Pretty sure Urn from Drusella sells just fine. If you’re referring to the person with a sales thread dating back a year I’m sure they’re farming it repeatedly and just bumping the same sales thread each time.

You say necro specifically and I would probably say no. Don’t think there’s much if anything a necro can solo that a chanter can’t. Probably something but doubt it would be anything major.

Necros can solo A4 (sans TwentyTwo), but you’re going to probably want decent gear+ for that.

You can solo the Fe’Dhar Wyverns in SS but the loot there has really devalued a lot. Still could make a decent wage there and always the chance (albeit slim) of getting a Wurm Lord Shawl. Speaking of that, some people have tried selling loot rights for that and if you could manage that it would likely fetch a big price (50-100k?). But it’s not straight forward selling loot rights when it’s 7 minute corpses.