View Single Post
Old 04-20-2021, 10:04 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would be interesting to continue 50+ into kunark. The question would be what good weapons can you solo to get at 50+? The weapon progression would be really interesting. By solo self-found I take it you aren't accepting buffs from other classes either?
Solo Self Found could maybe score a Glaive of Martlek or Kunzar Ku'juch for a snare weapon.

At 50, they'd need to get really lucky on an AC pop to get Jboots. But it seems like snaring the enemy & self-Jbooting with the levi cloak might f work for bow kiting and jousting?

Canyoneer Pike would be absolutely vital for any non-kiting options or to finish something off. It's the only slow-proccing weapon I can think of that a SSF could get.

I'm not sure a SSF war could get a Deadwood Stave. I don't know that the Warders pop anywhere that's single-pullable, and I don't know if a SSF war could handle 2-3 mid-30's healing mobs at once. I don't know of another heal-proc weapon, though.

If they were a big race, Weighted Axe might actually be a jousting option, but for Dark Elf that's a no-go....
Last edited by jadier; 04-20-2021 at 10:08 AM..