View Single Post
Old 03-08-2022, 08:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you believe there is a small group controlling every governing body, scientist and corporation to spread a worldwide conspiracy?

See here is the problem with that, you and your Q supporting conspiracy junkie friends are always the dumbest MFers that ever existed, and you have had evidence of that all your lives, you rode the little bus to school, your SAT scores were shit, your IQ tests came back as down syndrome, but now suddenly you think you found a secret nobody else knows.

And because you're so fucking stupid you can't even critically think enough to say: "Hey maybe these conspiracy theories are total bullshit marketed in a way to make retards like me feel special, when all our lives we were the dumbest people around"

So far I've heard it's bilderberg, it's blackguard, it's the Rothschilds, all from the dumbest MF'ers that I ever knew in my life, the guys who were voted most likely to eat paint.
This wouldn't happen on red.