View Single Post
Old 02-02-2023, 09:23 PM
Planar Protector

It’s funny you guys are debating racial traits this far into the server. I had this same debate on these forums way back in 2010.

I used to think that regen was the better trait to have. So, my first toon here was a troll shaman (he’s level 60 now). When Red launched I was there and rolled an ogre shaman. I actually dinged him all the way to 60.

I then bought a 60 barb shaman account bound at firepots way back when u could buy accounts. So, I have experience on a level 60 ogre, troll, and barb.

I am here to tell you that FSI is the best trait to have if given the chance to have it. It’s not only best for high end mobs but also when you are farming green and weaker blue mobs. Why? Because it means you never have to worry about recasting a spell, which in return means less clicking, which in return means better quality of life.

As a 60 barb with epic farming in Droga, those gobs can interrupt your clickies. Not on an ogre. It means you can play very lazy on an ogre shaman which is good when you multi tasking.

FSI saved my ogre shaman quite a few times as well while on Red. FSI should be looked at it’s main value which is better QOL. Every interrupt you have on a troll, iksar or barb, an ogre doesn’t have.

I think people who argue against FSI just have not played an ogre to 60. Level an ogre to 60 and play it some and then evaluate it again
Last edited by skorge; 02-02-2023 at 09:26 PM..