View Single Post
Old 03-10-2023, 03:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trelaboon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s awesome while leveling but I basically never use it at 60. I prefer to just Pox and Bane and then Canni and refresh. Ended up selling it because I never really used it. I guess it has uses at 60 with torpor, but not worth the amount of plat it’s worth imo. Others may disagree. But while leveling it’s awesome, though not worth halting your leveling progress to farm play to buy one, as others mentioned.
JBB is still great at 60. One common use is for clearing out trash that isn't too difficult, since you don't need to spend mana doing it.

I also use it when fighting WW dragons. If the dragon gets my health down faster than anticipated, I throw on a torpor and do 1-2 JBB casts while waiting to get back to safe levels of HP.

I also use it for low agro damage https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umuVBewCNgY . With the new changes to poison/disease spells it may not be as necessary anymore, I need to test it.