View Single Post
Old 06-20-2019, 11:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you serious right now? Please find me a pull path for Vulak's guards to Lady M's pit that doesn't go past the 4-way.

I was in discord voice with them at the time and intentionally training you was never brought up. What was brought up was trying to get the mobs past you guys without allowing you to stall. Maybe the pullers were secretly in tells discussing their master plan to train you for no fucking reason, but the fact that they warned you to move in ooc sort of shoots a hole in that theory, now doesn't it? And you still haven't offered any alternative explanation as to why you specifically picked THAT spot to park your raid at when there were other options available to you that wouldn't have been in the way.

You got locked out of Vulak, you sat your raid in the way of pulls to try to stall for time hoping Riot would be too scared to pull over you, it didn't work, they called your bluff, you predictably got aggro on the pull, and then someone from your guild DA trained the mobs all the way to Lady M's pit in the most blatantly intentional train I've ever seen. If you're looking for sympathy you aren't going to find any here. No one here believes what you're saying so I'm not sure why you're bothering with this bullshit.
People didnt seem to have a problem using melee disc to tank everything and tag off them for eashen for a few weeks, why cant that also be the case for splitting vulak guards? Why cant you run a melee class with an avoid disc in there then tag off 1 or 2 mobs and then bring them out for a clean tag? People did this at eashen no problem.