View Single Post
Old 07-13-2019, 10:18 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondfist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Id post the fraps but it will have to wait till after the staff gets to see them.

so give it a week or three. staff likes to BBQ also

LOL

I know exactly who you are. im unsure if you should be telling people you were on staff with the above account...

Either way, i enjoyed the halloween events you did put effort into. even if we didnt get to keep the candy corn.

Why do you have a grudge against me? You've gone out of your way to try to drag my name through the mud with Detoxx and a few others. With all the RMTers i told you about... you would think you woulda been happy when i showed you fraps proving my suspension by you was unjust...

but somethings will just remain a mystery.
im someone with 0 history with you and only have experience since u been doing riot things

and holy moly are you just dumb and unhelpful in ooc

you trying to come off as rational right now is laughable to everyone who has been around recently

to clarify, i'm not saying your comments in this thread are irrational and childish but the comments you make in ooc and tells after you lose mobs are