View Single Post
Old 12-24-2019, 05:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Saltwater crocs in Upper Guk are animals, gators in Cazic Thule might be tough at 29 but more doable in a level? Maybe Mammoths in Everfrost would get you to 30? Edit: Forgot about gnolls in SK, a bunch of spawns in zone you can grab and root rot at your leisure-
I loved doing alligators in Cazic (starting at 28) ... so much so I made a wiki page about both the "Alligator Pit" and "Alligator Alley" camp spots. If you decide to go there, I'd recommend reading them.

If not, the Per-Level Guide has tons of options for all classes/levels. You can filter it to places that are specifically good for Druids, or you can filter it to only classic spots (although unfortunately you can't currently filter both; that's on my To Do list ... but usually one or the other narrows things down enough that you can manually "filter" through the rest).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.