View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 07:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagpieRockyl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This morning I descended in Great Aesthetic upon the local church. Hairs kempt, ass looking good, and a fresh white button down shirt... yes -- i WAS the picture of Jesus in all his gloRy.

Inside the edifice I strode. There I met a crowd of olds. These olds were UnAsthetic. Overweight or even ((OBESE)) and with unkempt hairs and unattractive asses. Distasteful shirts smote my eyes.

I took a prisoner's ration of coffee. the Smell of Old and Unaesthetic people edged in on my the border of my olfactory universe as a rind of mold creeps upon the outer crust of sourdough. I quaffed the coffee. Acrid.

These were nice people. But in a moment i knew them for what they were. Yokels. Dimwits. the Totally Average Mudspawn. No visible abs. Not a suit in sight!!! Where were the impregnable women?

nowhere, nowhere

I left as gallantly as I came. My fashionable boots thundered through the entryway of their Gala and all heads turned to watch my Illuminated form quit their Dim Hovel.

As I mounted my trusty steed, there was one aesthetic couple, probably in their early thirties, dismount their trusty steed and walk toward the confines of that wholly unremarkable commune of jesus folk. The man was big and had big muscles and a dumb but handsome face. And his impregnated woman was impregnated grandly by his seed. her belly was a globe. riding pass I said "hoWDY" and then vanished into the humid spring mist.

What type of Church do I need to go to for the High Class High Aesthetic? Where impregnable non-pregnant women dwell? Do I go to the churches of any variety in high rent areas? or do I go to Unity churches - or mosques - or the Temple

please send help
OP are you trying to get with those sweet hot religious women? I think that's what your post is about and I can assure you this is a DOABLE thing for you! I can help!

I think its worth helping you because OP even though you are in part acting upon this will as a predator, looking to get with hot women, I know that you SHOULD and are DESIGNED by god and science to behave this way! and youll only become better when you see the light of the lord even if it is for purposes of being with one of his beautiful children. You will become that healthy member of society the country needs.

The liberal hive mind would have you think that you were a vilan for having sexual desires let alone wanting to mingle with the conservative right. But we will welcome your individuality!

Well let me get to the answer! What you want to do is look for mega churches in your area, you want a big BIG church. The reason is you want a big flock to chose from to maximise your chance of success but also because you want to join a church that has enough people and enough money to throw non worship type get togethers, parties, music, days in the park, outings, etc.

And that right there is your in, youll find a beautiful conservative healthy young woman looking to start a family and is a freak in bed (because lets be honest the left are the librarians now, if it isnt homosexual sex, it isnt allowed. So if you want the real freaks you want the girls that get on their knees and bow their head to give thanks to the lord every night)

Just do a google search, find the largest churches in your area, the more televangalist they look the better. Get in, sign up to help, eyeball every girl you see, youll have your perfect wife in no time.

god bless and welcome to the holy side of life.