View Single Post
Old 02-04-2020, 03:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwilliams371 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got burned, lesson learned. I just didn’t realize that being a piece was so heavily supported on p99, so I didn’t take the necessary precautions. Now I know. That said, as a monk I can’t see invis and what good does /who do when people are anon. Luckily, I only do a few at a time. I have heard many many other stories of this happening to people all over. One guy even said he had 8 taken from him. Anyways, the funny thing is all the people supporting these thieves, guess we know what types of people y’all are. It doesn’t take a whole lot of effort to be decent. Just because someone doesn’t lock their door doesn’t mean the robber is justified in robbing their house. “it’s their fault, not the robbers, they should have known better and locked their doors”[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dont recharge 9 gold items people sell for 2k in public places.

Any random noob would likely have done the same, Id wager probably over half the population would likely have jacked them bc they would have thought recharging where you did would be dumb.

Red Wood Wand levelers must understand, their method is frowned upon by the majority and with how crazy people pay for the wands, each time you recharge em this is a risk that is part of the cost of leveling with them.
Last edited by Erati; 02-04-2020 at 03:36 PM..