View Single Post
Old 05-07-2021, 03:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’d be wary of letting your immediate feelings have too much impact. Most of blue will be chasing the dragons instead of altquesting.

Green is full of soloers too. A lot of players will be halfheartedly afking while doing house, family or work chores. I know I’ve been doing so recently.

What level are you up to now? I’ll always have an alt in range to play [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blue rogue 23.

I have been playing like u described.

It's depressing cuz I have the urge to selfishly "hit the paint really hard" on the blue rogue. It is nice to finally be outa the newb levels.

Still got Starkind at 8 on green. Aridina 9 HIE CLR green lol. A lvl 11 sk green. 8 trl shm green. 8 rogue green. 2 warrior green.

I should probably just do a green necro, hit the paint, n get enough plat to work up fine plate.. or play my war and beg grps at orc 1 and p1 oasis.

Idk. What to do.

I spent all morning running from nk to fp dying on my rogue then riding the boat to OT... like no one to grp with or get a bind from so I just logged out. Probably only got another hrs steady play available and then back to that afk/house chores style....

Seems like I'm just in massive denial and I need to grow up, adult up, and roll a druid or something so I can port around and make friends.

Just very unsure how I feel right now.

Live, vox server is really tempting. If I boxed two chars and got 115 and ran around all the zones confused and naked maybe I'd finally have EQ out of my system and move on.

It was nice mowing down orcs in EC lol on my blue rogue. Lol. Belts still give like 0.5% exp haha. Could actually get 24 that way.

I just don't know.

Want to clean my bank of hq pelts but reinforced armor won't cut it anymore. Almost ran down to oggok to farm spuders.

Should probably just swim back to firepots and ooc for a FP bind in EC, but I don't want to spend precious platinum.

Like. If I was a necromancer on green no one could tell me where to bond affinity lol.