View Single Post
Old 02-22-2016, 07:25 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
uh i would like to interupt and say that regen from iksar or troll is more valuble to a newbie shaman

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

that said shaman is a great soloer, but only if they have the right gear and experience..

enchanter is hard, so as a newb you could fail pretty badly at it.

necro is the easiest class to learn, and can be difficult to master, like an enchanter.

Druid is pretty easy to pickup and master. It can be a fine soloer, though limited as to what it is they can solo. Luckaly there is enough of what they can solo out there to get them to 60 xp wise though.

Mage is good, pretty much easy come easy go class.. I definitly think its the most netflix & chill of the options.

Bards obviously have thier +/- and can solo to 60 but its the kind of soloing where you're like, "what's the point of this? I don't even like this class".

hmm thats about it for me!
Nah I disagree. Ogres make the best Shaman hands down; Regen is helpful but not nearly as helpful as having way better stats and frontal stun immunity. An Ogre has a bigger canni pool to work with instead of a smaller one with Regen and they quite literally mow shit down in melee. Plus Trolls have an xp penalty which is horrible for noobs in my experience