View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 11:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by trite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Found a magelo profile of an iksar shadow knight with 20 points into int and possibly best set of shadow knight gear on...check it out, 217 int, way over 255 str, 238 sta, 186 dex...int seems a fine way to go...

*Name:
* Class: Shadow Knight
* Race: Iksar
* Level: 60
* Guild:
* Religion:
* AltOrTestChar: No

* BaseSTR: 80
* BaseSTA: 75
* BaseAGI: 90
* BaseDEX: 85
* BaseWIS: 80
* BaseINT: 105
* BaseCHA: 60

* Neck: Valtron`s Necklace of Wonder
* Head: Crown of Narandi
* Ears1: Vyrinn's Earring of Insanity
* Ears2: Yunnb's Earring
* Face: Akkirus` Mask of Warfare
* Chest: Breastplate of Eradication
* Arms: Onyx Chain Sleeves
* Back: Cloak of Venom
* Waist: Belt of Dwarf Slaying
* Shoulders: Spirit Wracked Cord
* Wrists1: Silver Charm of Tranquility
* Wrists2: Silver Bracelet of Speed
* Legs: Blood Lord's Greaves
* Hands: Do`Vassir`s Gauntlets of Might
* Fingers1: Ring of Destruction
* Fingers2: Ring of Dain Frostreaver IV
* Feet: Boots of the Storm

* Primary: Palladius` Axe of Slaughter
* Secondary:
* Range: Brain of Cazic Thule
* Ammo:
Based on the profile there... with dex only at 186 .. wouldn't that suggest you could put some of the points here instead of int, based on the arguement that int past 200 give reduced increase. Now I can say yes, as others have pointed out mana is a nice thing to have, but proc is so much fun too at times... those warm spell glows make you feel all fuzzy on the inside? OH wait I meant to say about others pointing things out is that this level of gear is a total pipe dream and well it should only take I don't know nearly forever to get it especially with raid scene of 99 as it stands. -- Long live the rand on loot or that DKP master pool. Wait how were we doing loot again? Last FD'er standing, clickfest, rand to sell loot rights, um so many different things purposed across the forums I lost count.