View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 04:52 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beldan4 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are TWO active guilds on red (isn't really high end raid quality), and they can't hold hand because a vast majority were KICKED OUT for legit reasons of the other. If thats what you were referring to.

The reason they won't work together is cause they're greedy for the pixels and hate to share (at least I assume that's the reason). Red has pixels a plenty. What you think of as a problem people I don't think will be a problem here.
Actually I was wrong, there are five guilds, friend. One being the neutral PvP guild that has attacked your guild, mine, and the other two. The other two guilds choose not to participate in the politics of the main two you're referring to. You and I both know each other and want a healthy red server.

I would say what's in the past, is just that, it's in the past. This is a great time for grown men to open a dialogue and try to find common ground. The pixel greed issue you listed is exactly why the people you're attempting to recruit are suspended from raiding on blue. They were so far entrenched in not sharing pixels that the GMs had to step in. Again, you do not want players like that as I feel it makes the politics of red look tame.

Baritune - level 60 Bard
Weegee - level 40 Wizard

Representing the Sanctuary Guild as an officer. We're a group friendly red players looking enjoy Project99 without the shackles of the blue servers rules!