View Single Post
Old 10-16-2020, 08:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump knew back then, so did the CDC. He’s just politicized this the whole way through thinking he could get lucky and keep the stock market afloat, and it wouldn’t reach America

Sadly, he was obviously wrong because he doesn’t understand enough science to figure out how a respiratory pandemic would spread. More importantly, he could’ve simply been a leader to the american people. “I know it’s hard to do something out of fear as an American, but we really don’t know how bad this will be yet and so I ask you, my fellow countrymen, to wear a mask and do your utmost to protect your family.”

That’s all it would’ve took. But instead, in the first era of human existence where we had the capability to fight a pandemic, we didn’t. And many of you still refuse to even acknowledge the efficacy of a mask. Which isn’t the point. The point is it would’ve made half of your neighbors and friends more comfortable to do it (meaning the economy might be in better shape) but you couldn’t, because somewhere along the way you guys really lost Jesus Christ. I hope you find him again.
PS: Donald trump is obese
Please share what you think he knew. Also share what other nations did to combat this that is so much better?